Cars, only if you need them for longer
- We will rent you a car immediately for 28 days or longer.
- You can return the car to us at any time after one month without further penalty.
- We do not require any financial commitment from you in advance.
- You don’t have to worry about anything, you just fill up and drive.
When to use a long-term rental:
- New employee in probationary period
- New employee waiting for a lease car
- New company project with a limited duration
- Reference cars that do not have 100% utilization
- When planning to reduce costs associated with full car maintenance – reducing labour costs
Why choose the Hertz long-term rental:
- The rented car can be returned at any time.
- Payment only for the days when you really need the car.
- All cars are in perfect condition, fully fuelled and undergo thorough checks before each rental.
- Maximum fleet age is up to 12 months.
- Cars have a maximum mileage of 50,000 kilometres.
- Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We always try to replace an unroadworthy car as soon as possible. In the event of a breakdown or accident abroad, our nearest location in that country will provide assistance or a replacement car.
- HERTZ handles any claims handling with the insurance company.
- Arrangements can be made for the car to be delivered or picked up at the company’s headquarters.
- We offer additional services: rental of child seats, snow chains, gardens and ski racks, GPS navigation.
- All cars are properly cleaned and disinfected according to Hertz procedures.