WHEN TO USE A RENTAL CAR?
- New employee in trial period.
- New employee waiting for a lease car.
- A new company project with a limited duration.
- Reference cars that do not have 100% utilization.
- If planning to reduce costs associated with complete vehicles care – reduce labor costs.
WHY CHOOSE HERTZ CAR RENTAL?
- The car can be returned at any time.
- If the rental period is changed, the price does not change.
- All cars are in perfect condition, fully fueled and undergo 19 thorough inspections before each rental.
- The maximum age of the fleet is up to 12 months.
- Cars have a maximum mileage of 50,000 kilometres.
- Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We always try to replace an unroadworthy vehicle as soon as possible. In the event of a breakdown or accident abroad, our nearest location in that country will provide assistance or a replacement vehicle.
- HERTZ handles any claims handling with the insurance company.
- Arrangements can be made for the car to be delivered or picked up at the company’s headquarters.
- An electronic vignette for the Czech Republic is a matter of course.
- At any time we can also rent you a child seat, snow chains, gardens and ski racks or GPS navigation.
- All cars are properly cleaned and disinfected according to Hertz procedures.